Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
At RSA, we believe in challenging the established mindsets, approaches, and product categories in the information security industry. Every product that we deliver to market is based on a core set of principles grounded in the major paradigm shifts in play and the implications that they have for our customers.
And we live by values that support our actions every day and in everything we do.Do the right thing
- by our customers, employees, and shareholders...think long-term, but take action with a sense of urgency.What we do matters
- our work makes a difference in the world.We give a damn
- about our customers, about what we're doing, about each other...we're in this together.We are a fun company
- building cool products with technical insight that help our customers solve meaningful problems.
We provide more than 30,000 customers around the world with essential security capabilities to protect their most valuable assets from cyber threats. With RSA's award-winning products, organizations effectively detect, investigate, and respond to advanced attacks; confirm and manage identities; and ultimately, reduce IP theft, fraud, and cybercrime.
Responsible for implementing and managing contract renewal initiatives. Maintains contract revenue base at highest possible retention rate and protects contract revenue stream. Analyze, review and price support contracts on a monthly basis for a territory. Ensure timely contract renewal and promote awareness of upgrade and add-on opportunities to customers. Sales Focused with a determination to improve effectiveness and achieve results. Ensure executed agreements are received and processed according to company policy.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties include driving specific renewals, outbound calling, and great administration and attention to detail
- Responsible for handling customer objections and sales inquiries with the goal of maintaining or upgrading existing customers' RSA environment.
- Advises customer of expiring support or maintenance contracts, pricing and overall asset deployment list.
- Will have sufficient knowledge in understanding an assigned territory and the customers and resellers in that territory.
Customer Service skill.•
Problem solving skills.•
Understanding of EMC's products and their value added to the customer.
Job Family: Inside Sales
Job ID: R12647
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.