Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. RSA Summary:
At RSA, we believe in challenging the established mindsets, approaches, and product categories in the information security industry. Every product that we deliver to market is based on a core set of principles grounded in the major paradigm shifts in play and the implications that they have for our customers.
The RSA SecurID Suite helps to accelerate business while mitigating identity risk. With multi-factor authentication, access management, identity governance and user lifecycle solutions, it helps to strengthen security, ensure compliance and facilitate business growth. More than 25,000 organizations worldwide trust RSA SecurID Access to provide a convenient, secure multi-factor authentication experience for their users. And now RSA SecurID Access has won best multi-factor authentication solution from SC Media three years in a row.RSA Responsibilities:
- Deliver sales and technical pre-sales support to customers
- Deliver live product demonstrations and white board presentations to customers
- Educate on technical capabilities/features of the platform
- Support local channel partners
- Provide support to trade shows and exhibitions
- Supports highly complex accounts
- Gains access and manages relationships with executive level technical staff and decision makers
- May devise new approaches/methods to selling enterprise/client products and services
- Verifies operability of highly complex product and service configuration within the customer's environment
- Understands market and industry data to provide thought leadership to position value of the solution
- Leverages third-party and/or the Channel to create and position the solution
- Provides counsel across account team in analyzing customer requirements and performing advanced systems integration and providing technical expertise to design and implement solution using breadth of our products and services
- Qualifies highly complex sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding
- Presents the design and value of proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects and management at a senior, sometimes executive level
Education Preferred: Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent.
- 5+ Years as an SE
- Authentication and/or Identity Access Management preferred
- Business Travel Required: YES
is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
Job Family: Sales Engineering
Job ID: R94002
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.