AI has the potential improve people's lives more than any other technology before it, and is essential to Microsoft's mission of empowering all people to achieve more. The Microsoft AI & Research (AI & R) group has world-renowned researchers and engineers working to advance the state of the art across all fields of AI.
The Deep Learning Technology Center (DLTC) advances the state-of-the-art in deep learning to achieve general intelligence. We develop algorithms, models, and systems in deep supervised and unsupervised learning, deep reinforcement learning, and neural-symbolic reasoning, and then pursue breakthroughs in computer vision, natural language processing, multimodal intelligence, Internet information processing, and other relevant areas.
If you are excited about innovating in an area where there is a lot of research and engineering enthusiasm, and are passionate about technologies in deep learning, reinforcement learning, and their applications, this is a rare opportunity for you to join a concentrating, collaborative team doing great things. We are looking for excellent, adaptable research software development engineers with a track record of delivering results.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop high quality platform and toolkits that facilitate large
scale AI research and development
- Work closely with researchers to implement new ideas /
algorithms / approaches for AI
- Work with our internal/external partners to incorporate AI
components into their systems
- 1+ year experience of software development
- 1+ years of Python programming experience.
- Great at debugging / diagnosing programs
- Excited to learn and grow, not scared to read research papers
and apply them
- Excellent communication skills, history of collaborating with a
team to solve problems
- BS degree in Computer Science or related areas
- Experience in development on major deep learning platforms
like CNTK, TensorFlow, etc.
- Passionate about participating in the deep learning and
reinforcement learning community
- Experience in helping people writing better code faster by
creating tools and processes
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.