Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary:
The stand worker / runner will assist in any aspect of the concessions stands/bars when necessary. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Utilize transfer sheets to deliver product.
- Properly stack items to prevent damage of items and to prevent overloading of coolers.
- Expedite orders asked for by guests or management.
- Clean spills and display adequate wet floor signage to prevent injuries.
- Assist in all customer needs and ensure guests' 100% satisfaction every time.
- Utilize spoilage slip to record.
- If inventory is short on a particular item, report to management.
- Verify all stocking items before loading into stand.
- Assist co-workers with disposal and re-stocking inventory.
- Stock items in required environment (Refrigerator, Freezer and Dry).
- Deliver product during events in a timely and courteous manner.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Controller/Supervisor and Director of Operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic, basic reading, and writing skills required.
- Carefully adhere to proper lifting techniques.
- Safety guidelines.
- 1-2 years of experience preferred.
- Able to work under pressure.
- When needed, able to work unsupervised.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to make decisions quickly.
- Ability to stand and work at a faced paced environment.
- Can communicate information accurately.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to work nights/weekends/holidays when needed.