Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary:
Work Campers will be responsible for running Food & Beverage operations at NRG Park locations during the 2018 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. DATES Training and Set-up: February 19, 2018 - February 23, 2018 Livestock Show & Rodeo: February 27, 2018 - March 18, 2018 Breakdown and Re-set: March 19, 2018- March 23, 2018 (Estimated) Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Follow standard food preparation instructions.
- Operate cash register for accurate cash and credit card transactions.
- Transport items from warehouse to designated areas.
- Follow all ServSafe procedures.
- Prepare concession stand for an event by stocking product in convenient and accessible locations including condiment carts.
- Greet every guest with a warm and sincere smile and greeting.
- Must be comfortable with upselling.
- Exhibit exceptional customer service at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Handle beginning inventory levels prior to events and count ending inventory levels before end of shift.
- Other duties as assigned including setup of portables, cleaning of portables and placement of needed equipment and supplies.
High School Diploma or equivalent KNOWLEDGE:
TIPS certification in order to serve alcoholic beverages.
Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously.
Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of customers and employees. EXPERIENCE:
Prior experience in similar facility or operation a plus. SKILLS:
Strong organizational and communication skills