Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary:
Work Campers will be responsible for running Food & Beverage operations at NRG Park locations during the Super Bowl, San Antonio Rodeo and Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. Dates:
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Training and Set-up for Super Bowl: January 30, 2017 - February 6, 2017
- San Antonio Livestock Show & Rodeo: February 7, 2017 - February 28, 2017
- Return to Houston for Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo: March 3, 2017 - March 30, 2017
RV Camper Incentive
- Ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Follow standard food preparation instructions.
- Operate cash register for accurate cash and credit card transactions.
- Transport items from warehouse to designated areas.
- Follow all ServSafe procedures.
- Prepare concession stand for an event by stocking product in convenient and accessible locations including condiment carts.
- Greet every guest with a warm and sincere smile and greeting.
- Must be comfortable with upselling.
- Exhibit exceptional customer service at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- May be asked to assist with beginning inventory levels prior to events; may be required to count ending inventory levels before end of shift.
Contact Joanna Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding RV Camper Incentive and general questions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- TABC certification in order to serve alcoholic beverages (provided during on-site training)
- Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of customers and employees.
- Prior experience in similar facility or operation a plus.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.