Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
Reporting to the AVP Global Procurement & Supplier / Ariba Enablement, the S2P Implementation Specialist executes key processes related to the implementation and the ongoing management of the company's E-Procurement solution. This position requires someone who is able to work independently, is a self-starter, able to respond in a matrixed, fast-paced environment. The ideal individual must have the ability to multi-task while maintaining full attention to details and priorities.
The S2P Implementation Specialist is responsible for daily interactions with field operations personnel, participates in the supplier enablement, catalog management and system administration processes and needs to be able to resolve issues with suppliers and internal stakeholders. Excellent time management skills with advanced Microsoft Office skills are required, including Excel and PowerPoint, as well as planning meetings and events. Superior customer service and detail orientation is needed to interact with suppliers, field personnel and internal management while maintaining a positive image to all Aramark stakeholders at all times.
This position is based in Philadelphia, PA.
Specific Responsibilities of the S2P Implementation Specialist:
- Organize and hold meetings with suppliers and internal stakeholders for enablement and catalog management.
- Follow-up with suppliers and internal stakeholders on actions related to supplier maintenance.
- Coordinates the communications related to supplier maintenance and catalog management.
- Participates in the organization and facilitation of trainings, WebEx and conference calls.
- Tracks and updates status of field and supplier enablement interactions and executes reports within the Ariba system.
- Manage internal user accesses.
- Executes system administration tasks in the Ariba system.
- Provide support on all aspects of E-procurement systems implementation and management.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities described above.
- Computer skills: Knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Sourcing and Procurement tools a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and detail orientation.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, yet work as a team with the Global Supply Chain and Procurement team.
- Must have initiative and decision-making skills with the ability to determine the correct action or approach.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.