• 2+ years of experience within one or more of the following industries: Oil and Gas, Utilities (electricity, gas and water), Chemicals, or Natural Resources (mining, metals, forest products, and building materials companies).
• 2+ years of experience with one or more of the following functions:
o Sales force automation
o Customer service and support
o Supply chain management
o Financial management
o Financial performance management
o Human capital management
o Quote to cash processes (configure, price, quote)
• 2+ years of experience implementing and integrating one or more of the following SaaS solutions:
• 2+ years of experience leading high performing delivery teams
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
• Passion for technology trends (e.g. Interactive, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud)
• An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
• Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
• Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
• Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
• Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
• An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
• Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
• We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
• You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
• You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
• Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
• You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.