A job at Responsys is not only a fantastic career opportunity but an opportunity to be a part of something big! We are currently hiring top talent to help innovate our next generation application and want you to be a part of it.
The ideal candidate must have passion for solving complex and interesting problems in the area of distributed computing, high volume transaction processing and large scale system design. Our success requires us to process over 450 million transactions a day in a SaaS environment. We are seeking individuals who can handle the challenges and opportunities of developing software that operates at this scale while expanding our functionality to even further the lead that Responsys has over the competition.Senior software engineers will work on many different projects and assume varying responsibilities.
• Own one or more product features end to end
• Design and develop new product features and enhancements with high quality
• Work with architects to design product features and participate in architecture decisions
• Work with product management team to define new product requirements
• Acquire knowledge of existing code and refactor code as needed to meet the needs of the evolving platform
• Work with the platform, data services and QA teams to deliver high quality product releases on time
• BS/MS/PhD in computer science or other relevant technical degree
• 5 years of experience in application development using Java/J2EE technologies
• Demonstrate analytic and problem-solving skills,particularly as it relates to application design, development and infrastructure
• Excellent object oriented programming, unit testing, debugging and code organization skills
• Extensive experience with Spring,Hibernate, JMS, Test NG, relational databases and SQL
• Experience designing/implementing high performance Web services using SOAP/REST
• Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures
• Experience with high volume distributed application development in a SaaS environment
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.