AIRGAS USA, LLC an Air Liquide company, is a distributor of
Industrial, Medical, Specialty and Welding gases along with Safety
and Welding related products. We currently have an IMMEDIATE
opening for a highly self-motivated person to join our
Tulsa, OK team as an Safety & Compliance Administrator.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for maintaining and tracking various
regional safety and compliance data, and responding to requests for
regional information as may be required by corporate, vendors, and
customers. In addition, will be the primary liaison with our
Workman's Compensation and Insurance Group.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Compiles OSHA mandated accident-incident information for inclusion in various management reports
• Maintains FDA/BOP and other license files and handles the the company's license renewal process to ensure the region can continue to operate its facilites within various state and federal regulations
• Maintains regional OSHA log in compliance with Federal regulations
• General filing associated with the ongoing maintenance of safety & compliance records
• Completes and distributes monthly accident reports to regional management, and the corporate-wide Safety Department to provide timely and accurate safety statistics required under various company policies. This will include a monthly newsletter/PPT to the field.
• Responds to vendor, customer, and government agency requests for insurance certificates to document Airgas Mid-South's insurance levels as they relate to various customer requirements
• Completes the safety and compliance sections of pre-bid sales qualification packets submitted by prospective customers to ensure Airgas Mid-South meets their required bid selection procedures
• Facilitiates the completion of quality surveys submitted by company customers to verify Airgas is continuing to meets their quality standards as required by ISO registrations
• Manages the regions auto allowance insurance coverage program in accordance with current corporate accounting policy requirements
• Manages the regions safety eyewear program to ensure associates assigned to facilities requiring protective eyewear can obtain such eyewear, and the eyewear meets their perscription needs and requirements for designated safety eyewear
• Must be able to maintain high level of confidentiality
• Other duties may be assigned.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) is required. Some college education or an Associates degree is desirable. Experience with Worker's Compensation is a plus.
Airgas offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental and vision plans. Benefits take effect after only 30 days. In addition, Airgas also offers its employees a 401k Plan with company matching funds, Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Program. Airgas provides paid time off benefits for employees, including vacation, sick, holidays and floating holidays.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.