- Responsible for supporting the daily Health, Safety, and Environmental operations of the plant while enabling plant production requirements and ensuring all applicable PepsiCo, Federal, State, and Local regulations and standards are met
- Support the Arlington Plant Team by developing and implementing strategies which will improve Health & Safety and Environmental results
- Coordination with all functional Leadership Team members to ensure completion of all HSE plant objectives
- Provide Health, Safety and Environmental guidance/knowledge in the development of Capital Plan to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure all Manufacturing GMP and Plant Food Safety Policies are followed
- Follow all applicable facility health, safety, and environmental requirements (e.g. PPE policy) and procedures for reporting incidents and/or injuries per the PepsiCo Employee Handbook, including having the authority to immediately address safety risks
- Support the continuous improvement of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, GEHSMS programs and procedures though active leadership in the near miss/good catch program
- Requires Bachelor's Degree. EHS focus preferred.
- Minimum of three plus years of experience in the safety & environmental field. Preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication, follow-up and influence skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to execute against an established vision and strategic plan with ability to manage change.
- High level of urgency to provide World Class results.
- Technical understanding of OSHA and Environmental Standards.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.