Safety Operations Specialist 1
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Safety Operations Support Ads Specialist is responsible for receiving, reviewing and daily processing of Advertisements in a timely and precise manner. We are looking for a Safety Operations Support Ads Specialist to join our team. The primary focus will be reviewing ads prior to posting to the LinkedIn Site and ensuring they are Acceptable Ads which advertise legal products and services that are suitable for professionals and aspiring professionals without deceiving, or endangering the safety of, our members while meeting our technical requirements. Responsibilities:
The schedule for this position will be a start time between 7:00am and 9:00am CT; with the shift being Monday - Friday. Primary job responsibilities will be reviewing LinkedIn Ad content prior posting to the live site
- Maintain an exceptional understanding of the LinkedIn Ad products, online advertising industry and LinkedIn's advertising guidelines.
- You will be using extreme detail to Advertising guidelines while processing Ads submitted for review.
- Use your clear understanding of our advertising policies; such as media types, editorial quality, languages and fraud to ensure that we are allowing only high quality content prior posting live to the LinkedIn Site.
- Apply consistent measures for approving ads prior to posting to the LinkedIn Site by ensuring they are acceptable which advertise legal products and services that are suitable for professionals and aspiring professionals without deceiving, or endangering the safety of, our members while meeting our technical requirements.
- Effectively identify problems and issues by performing relevant research using the appropriate tools
- Communicate effectively and concisely with internal partners in pursuit of resolution on cases in written form.
- Work effectively using blended communication technologies.
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates.
- Consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues.
- Assist in day-to-day risk-related job functions including product payment delinquencies, risk reporting and other duties as needed
- Travel may be required up to 10%.
- Ability to work extended or non-traditional hours on occasion as we operate year round including holidays.
- Education: High school education or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas or combination thereof: Customer Support, online advertising
- Education - BS/BA degree from a 4 year college.
- Experience with online advertising, either in supporting a product/solution or buying advertisements online is a big plus, but not a must.
- Ability to communicate effectively via email transmission by utilizing proper grammar and punctuation skills.
- Customer communication experience (e-mail, phone and chat).
- Capable of multitasking in a busy, high-volume environment and have the ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on limited information.
- Basic knowledge of industry risk trends.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and peers.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking in a busy, high-volume environment and have the ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work with deadlines.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision.
- Knowledge of social media and the technologies that support it.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team. Must be able to work independently.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.