Safety Operations Support Specialist
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Safety Operations Support Specialist is responsible for receiving, processing, investigating, and resolving customer disputes, fraudulent cases, Terms of Service violations and escalated customer facing issues. Report and reconciliation of disputes as well as minimizing risk and loss is essential in this position. The position is expected to complete inquiries in a timely and precise manner. Responsibilities:
This position is a mid week/weekend role working five 8 hour days, Saturday - Wednesday.
- Effectively recognize problems by performing relevant research and data analysis using appropriate tools, resources and internal and external subject matter experts.
- Drive efficiency gains by identifying and taking actions on gaps in existing workflows.
- Participate in cross-functional, global initiatives by identifying potential current or future site-related risks and driving recommendations to resolution.
- Establish effective cross-functional working relationships across multiple business units and organizational levels.
- Consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues.
- Ability to work effectively using blended communication technologies.
- Attend ongoing industry and/or professional development training.
- Travel may be required up to 10%.
- Ability to work extended or non-traditional hours on occasion to support emergency situations may be required.
- Education: High school education or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas or combination thereof: Customer Support, Complaint Resolution.
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas or combination thereof: Compliance, Privacy or Fraud.
- Experience working in a technology company.
- Experience explaining Internet functionality to customers via telephone and email communications.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Direct work experience in dealing with difficult customers, delivering complex messages that address company needs for additional information or modified actions by the customer.
- Ability to stay up to date on internal policy, procedures and updates.
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent communication, judgment and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data and understand and communicate complex and diverse information timely.
- Internal and external customer communication experience in both phone and email support.
- Experience using Microsoft office products including: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task using different media.
- Strong working knowledge of PC based Internet and software applications.
- Results-oriented to meet and exceed assigned customer satisfaction goals.
- Truly understand customer needs and serve as an advocate for the customer's interests within the LinkedIn organization.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team.
- Ability to adapt to changes and prioritize and manage competing demands.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.