Experienced Sales Professionals, we're looking for you!
Full-time day shift schedule
Airgas USA, LLC, is looking for a Safety Sales Specialist for our Anchorage, Alaska branch. A TYPICAL DAY
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
- Don't expect a desk job. Our Safety Sales Specialists represent the company's safety product line to prospects and existing local and national customers.
- You will be a resource for other sales representatives in developing and maintaining safety product sales within their customer base by assisting them with customer sales calls and providing product and industry training, making appropriate recommendations and presentations.
- You will also be responsible for demonstrating products and services and emphasizing the benefits of Airgas products to increase sales and profit margin through penetration to assigned accounts and by closing new accounts.
- Most importantly, you will be responsible for promoting safety and all other company policies at all times.
We offer incentives and bonuses including healthcare coverage for employees and their families including a retirement saving plan with a company match. You will receive paid holidays, vacation, sick time, disability, life insurance benefits, tuition reimbursement and so much more. WHAT YOU'LL NEED
NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or at least 3 years related experience and/or training;
- 3 years of business-to-business sales experience;
- Industry experience preferred and related product knowledge is essential;
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal vehicle with insurance coverage as required by company
- Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
Wouldn't you want to work for one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? It's easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!Qualifications:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability