& Johnson Consumer Products Company, a division of Johnson & Johnson
Consumer Companies, Inc., is recruiting for a Safety Systems Program, Senior
Analyst to be located in Fort Washington, PA. Remote work is an option for the
right candidate (US Eastern Time Zone only).
Johnson & Johnson Family of
Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our
health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer
efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies
develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and
health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several
distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care,
Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company
culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to
inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Safety System Program Senior
Analyst is an integral role in the Office of Consumer Medical Safety (OCMS),
interfacing between the business and IT to assess and troubleshoot system
related issues and to plan and implement business-supporting technology
solutions. This role will address system
issues experienced by the OCMS operations team, working with the technical
teams towards resolution. In addition,
the Safety System Program Senior Analyst will provide project management and
business analysis support for OCMS’s operations technology-related projects including:
safety data transfers for product divestiture and acquisitions, OCMS SharePoint
Site creations / migrations and system interface development and enhancements.
- Assume the business ownership of the Remetrex Safety System (RSS)
and will partner with IT for the planning, implementation and validation of all
system changes including system and interface enhancements and bug fixes
- Prepare for and attend the Complaint Vigilance Change Advisory
- Interface with Complaint Vigilance stakeholders
- Work with the regional call center system administrators with the
master data product scoping.
- Serve as a safety system subject matter expert on large scale
technology projects with the Global Consumer Care Center and Consumer Quality
- Troubleshoot system and interface issues with IT partners,
determining root causes and solutions.
- Assess and prioritize safety system and interface user
requirements with business and IT partners.
- Determine with IT partners the appropriate technology solution to
meet the prioritized user requirements.
- Review, approve, reject or defer Safety System change requests.
- Lead system-specific and interface system Investigations,
collaborating with business and IT partners to describe the incident and
determine the root cause
- Determine the need and review of CAPAs related to systems,
interfaces, technical issues or processes
- Assess and prioritize business technical projects with business
and IT partners.
- Determine deliverables, milestones, and timelines for prioritized
- Assess the need for IT support to resolve OCMS and vendor
degree in Life Sciences, IT, or Business with a minimum of 6 years’ experience
in Safety Operations System oversight and program management role OR a Master’s
degree, MBA, MPH or PharmD and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Safety
Operations System Oversight and program management role is required.
- Awareness of
project management principles is required
- Awareness of
Software Development Life Cycle and Computer System Validation Methodology is
experience working in a matrix environment leading cross functional teams is
- Working knowledge
of AE safety databases to identify systems enhancements and efficiencies is
written/verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills are
experience and CAPA management experience is preferred
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOther Locations
North America-United StatesOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Drug & Product Safety Operations