Plano Town Center (31064), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Identity Access Management Lead Engineer
As a Sailpoint-IdentityIQ Lead Integration Engineer, you will be partnering with stakeholders to analyze, design and develop integrations between Identity IQ and the target platforms/applications using out of the box and custom connectors. The SailPoint-IdentityIQ Lead Integration Engineer is essential to developing requirements and end user support documentation for various integrations.
As part of the LOB Tech Access Management team you will positioned as the SailPoint Identity IQ SME with a broad understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM) processes and IdentityIQ deployment/implementations. Capital One uses SailPoint-IdentityIQ for automated account provisioning and access certifications. This role will solely be focused on new integrations and connector development work as the deployment and support of the Identity IQ infrastructure is the responsibility of an Enterprise Identity Management team. The candidate should have a sound working knowledge of various IT systems/technologies and enjoy working collaboratively with technical teams in multiple locations and passionate about solving problems through automation. This position requires constant interaction with IT operations and application development teams to understand their current access management processes and re-engineer them to work with SailPoint's automated account provisioning and certification processes
Additional responsibilities of the SailPoint Lead Integration Engineer include:
- Leading an integration team responsible for Identity IQ connector development.
- Interpret and apply development skills to build Identity IQ based Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions to support globally dispersed businesses, personnel, and customers.
- Work with IAM leads and business IT managers to understand business requirements, enterprise IT standards, and other considerations that influence how IAM solutions and services should perform and operate.
- Engineer solutions to ensure that IAM solutions and services perform according to defined processes, meet defined policies, and comply with information security requirements.
- Develop technical IAM solutions during the solutions delivery life-cycle, while engaging service owners, architects, project managers, global infrastructure teams, regional IT teams, and key IAM product vendors.
- Integrate IAM systems with in-house and third party applications for provisioning, identity authentication, developing connectors between IAM tools and systems resources, and system resource authorization.
- Work with application developers and IT operations to develop, test, roll-out, and maintain enterprise-wide IAM solutions and services.
- Lead quality control and quality assurance activities, such as developing and executing test plans / scripts, and resolving deviations or exceptions for newly developed and/or enhanced IAM solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or military experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in Java application development.
- At least 3 years of experience in engineering, configuring and implementing Identity and Access Management (IAM) platforms, solutions and services.
- At least 3 years of experience integrating applications and business services with IAM solutions.
- At least 3 years of experience in user accounts setup in broad range of IT systems.
- Familiarity with AGILE methodologies
- Experience with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) directories and software development tools
- Familiarity with various IT systems (Unix and Windows servers, Databases, Active Directory, Siebel CRM, Oracle Apps etc.)
- Understanding of Role Base Access Control.
- Web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with many levels of management; and across multiple lines of business and corporate functions.
- Ability to dissect complex situations and guide teams to focus on the most critical tasks.
- Well organized, with good attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.