About the Opportunity
As an Enterprise Sales Executive (Retail vertical)
at Pitney Bowes, you will be responsible for developing a qualified pipeline, creating sales opportunities and insuring overall client performance within a named account list within the retail sector. Working with a sales support group, the Enterprise Account Executive will grow existing clients by leveraging our global software solutions to help companies improve their customer experience, reduce costs, and increase profitability.Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you'll join our Customer Information Management/Location Intelligence Sales team and will work remotely from a home office within any U.S. Major market ideally in California, Colorado or Illinois reporting into VP of Retail Sector for CIM/LI. You will be responsible for:
- Accurately forecast and deliver on revenue targets within the client base
- Effectively leverage the PB sales resources to develop and secure new opportunities
- Rapidly learn the competitive advantages that PB offers and articulate to clients
- Develop relationships at multiple levels of the client organization
- Formulate sales strategies and manage the appropriate sales resources to secure new business
- Consistent track history of over performance to goals
- 5-7 years of enterprise software sales experience
- Experience selling software related to Big Data, Data Quality, Customer Information Management, or Location Intelligence
- Experience selling into the retail vertical highly preferred
- Strong consultative and interpersonal skills with the ability to craft business solutions
- Possess an in-depth understanding of technology solutions, software, and analytics as well as applying domain expertise on behalf of corporate clients
- Ability to travel up to 60% domestically
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
Pitney Bowes will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.