Arconic is currently in search of a Sales Account Manager
to join our Brazing, Commercial Transportation and Industrial Solutions Business Unit. The Sales Account Manager is responsible for executing on the sales strategy for the Industrial End User and Distribution market. The position is accountable for executing on the profitable growth strategy with existing and new customers.
Under the guidance of the Sales Manager, the Account Manager represents the BCI mill system within a customer portfolio predominantly based in the USA.
Within the sales strategies defined, the Sales Account Manager grows the business, executes the sales plan and monitors the forecasts for their area of responsibility. Key responsibilities:
- Optimize the customer and product mix to maximize profitability.
- Develop a pipeline of new Customers and Product/Market opportunities to ensure sustainable growth objectives are attained.
- Negotiate and close deals and visits regularly the customers and prospects.
- Managing the execution of the contacts signed, the payment terms, and the potential complaints, and customer satisfaction.
- Grow customer intimacy.
The role partners with the Sales Team, the Marketing Team, the Customer Service Team and the Plants they service. They will report activities to the Sales Manager.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Industrial Sales environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- 5 years experience in a Sales position in the Aluminum Flat Rolled Industry or selling to metal manufacturers/distributors.
- Familiarity with Aluminum Flat Rolled products, processes and manufacturing facilities is strongly preferred
- Preferred location: Southeast region of US, specifically near Atlanta, GA
- Availability to travel up to 70% (mainly in the USA).
- The candidate should display strong technical abilities and negotiation skills. Self directed, the incumbent works with structure and method in an international environment
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.