Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
Requirements: Part Time
with the potential to move to Full Time
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly especially via telephone
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
- Must be able to work well in stressful, high pressure situations, including ability to handle client objections and disputes to satisfactory conclusions
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying concerns or issues raised by clients and co-workers.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data
- Must be able to understand and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Approach all encounters with clients in a friendly, service-oriented manner
- Maintain regular schedule in compliance with USF Catering's business levels which may vary based on the needs of the department
- Maintain high standards of personal grooming, including wearing proper uniform
- Comply at all times to Aramark standards and regulations for safety and adhere to Health department regulations
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times
- Be familiar with hours of operation, menu items, and standards of service
- Prepare food identifiers for catering event displays
- Distribute event orders to campus contacts as needed
- Maintain cleanliness of all cases and work areas
- Manage office supply inventory and organization
- Obtain all information necessary when taking a catering order
- Able to clearly complete a catering order via telephone including detailed instructions
- Constantly upsell food, beverages, desserts, and promotional items to clients
- Perform all end of shift functions
- Perform all opening, running and closing procedures and side work
- Attend meetings as required by management
- Lift, move, place, push, or pull items up to 30 pounds
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills, and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years work experience in food service
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
Unit offices, back-of-house. Involves repetitive motion.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.