Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Position: Sales Administrator
Location: Tualatin, Oregon
The Sales Administrator will complete tasks required to best serve the customer and ensure the maximum efficiency and output of the sales team. This position will work closely with the sales group and other groups within the company to ensure we communicate effectively and efficiently with the intent to provide excellent customer service and grow the business.
1. Maintain and execute business through various order management portals
2. Create and distribute pricing quotes to customers as needed
3. Enter orders and collaborate with operations to determine best lead times
4. Communicate lead time and tracking information to customers
5. Assist with customer job submittal documentation
6. Manage international shipment documentation, as required
7. Manage shipment prioritization as required
8. Perform backup front desk/reception coverage
9. Input data into tracking systems
10. Attend training and assist with additional projects for the sales team, as needed
The qualified candidate should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in person and via telephone. Ability to work effectively independently and as a part of a team. Experience working in a sales and customer service environment highly desired. Experience with entering and managing data in a database or similar system.
- Experience entering data into data management systems
- Experience working in a customer service environment
- Proficient in business communication and social network software such as MS Office, LinkedIn and Twitter
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.