PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
PwC's Marketing and Sales function is a client-focused, high-performing team, which is strategically aligned to the Firm's priorities and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the Firm.
Our sales organization is focused on identifying and winning specific new business opportunities to generate profitable revenue growth. The PwC brand is leveraged and further strengthened throughout the mix of sales activities, which include: Identifying and facilitating client relationships with priority accounts; Matching specific client needs to Firm services; Facilitating and contributing to proposal opportunities and client presentations; and, Developing and overseeing the use of best practice-based sales methodologies and tools.
The mission of the Alliances and Channels program within Marketing and Sales is to serve as a primary channel to drive incremental revenue to PwC.
It is comprised of a portfolio of strategic vendor relationships or other channels that drive planned and repeatable cross Line-of-Service revenue.
The measureable growth of the Alliances and Channels program is enabled by aligning non-exclusively with market leaders while selectively pursuing vertical and competency-focused relationships that will positively impact Firm growth and our ability to provide enhanced services to our clients.
The Channel Development team will be dedicated to a specific alliance relationship with alignment defined by alliance and specific market needs.
The Channel Development team will drive business lead development activities and when requested, qualified deal flow, within the Alliance resulting in increased pipeline and competitive intelligence sourced through the Alliance channel.
The team will work with the Alliance to position PwC when the opportunity originates through the PwC account team, and socialize the opportunity with the account team and ARE (alliance relationship executive) when an opportunity is identified by the Alliance.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 8
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates an intimate level of knowledge of, and/or success in managerial roles involving, directing and driving business lead development activities, emphasizing the following key accomplishments and objectives:
- Success in an individual contributor role responsible for generating pipeline volume and revenues, leading business development and driving long-term revenue growth from profitable alliance relationships, and development of profitable revenue streams within and across geographic/strategic markets;
- Understanding of how to build and sustain long term relationships with vendor alliances and how to uncover opportunities to drive pipeline and incremental revenue;
- Understanding of professional services firms and/or matrixed organizations with long sales cycles selling complex services; demonstrated ability to succeed within a deadline-driven professional services business environment, overseeing and executing complex work streams that support business development with an alliance channel;
- Deep insight into sales methodologies and champion of adoption of sales methodologies; extensive experience developing and executing broad-based targeting strategies for opportunities matched between the Alliance and PwC accounts;
- Understanding and ability to articulate the business benefits of the Allianceâ€™s products, services, technologies, product offerings, licensing and support programs across various industries, emphasizing the development and maintenance of deep and expansive relationships within the Alliance organization within and/or across identified markets; and,
- Comprehensive understanding of the current business landscape and issues that may be impacting PwC clients and how alliance solutions can be brought to bear to solve them.
Demonstrates proven thought leader-level abilities and success with driving business development and lead generation through external channels, emphasizing channel pipeline focus and marketing campaigns with an alliance including the following:
- Overseeing and managing collaborative development of products and/or services for collective go-to-market opportunities;
- Leading and managing assigned alliances and provide key input to account teams and be viewed as a coach and facilitator regarding how the Alliance solutions will fit opportunities being pursued within PwC accounts;
- Collaborating and performing in a team environment, as well as driving independently and simultaneously, business development activities;
- Developing and executing the sales process to close the business deal through the executive contacts with targets, leveraging solid business acumen and leadership skills;
- Leading and collaborating with teams, including supervising teams and the alliance to create an atmosphere of trust; and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and,
- Driving and implementing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to all levels of industry audiences, clients, targets, and internal staff and management.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.