This position is responsible for management, coordination and support of the DSD portfolio on the Frito Lay Sam's Club customer team.
- Support GTM transformational platforms including CAO and the "GO" tool through deployment and provide process improvement recommendations
- Design, manage and maintenance data reporting tools to measure inventory position and flow across club, in-transit and original source locations
- Provide analysis of replenishing KPI's and leverage output to identify opportunities and provide actionable solutions to drive optimal results across the business
- Effectively communicate and elevate engagement towards inventory position across Frito Lay (Sales, Supply Chain, and Frontline Operations) and Customer teams
- Support FL Supply Chain Manager by providing POS data and analysis by club to accurately forecast, produce and support the activation of promotional events through the "GO" tool
- Product management and communication to include new clubs openings, brand extensions, and item activations/cancellations
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience using Retail Link systems
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, specifically high level of Excel and Access
- Demonstrated ability to successfully analyze and assess data to identify trends and performance opportunities
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels both internally and with customer
- Highly motivated, innovative and able to respond to the challenges of changing customer needs
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.