The focus of the Sales Analyst position is to provide analytical support regarding customer management information. The position is responsible for proactively analyzing and reviewing information on current business, identifying opportunities or potential problems within information being analyzed, and other tasks as assigned.
The Sales Analyst will have some independent work which will correspond to their assigned account; such as developing and researching new business opportunities with their manager’s guidance. They will be responsible for updating and facilitating the communication of programming and funding to all key Unilever personnel. This job reports directly to the Team Lead for Publix. Duties and Responsibilities
• Support all Unilever Categories.
• Provide in depth analytical support focused on business solutions in presentation ready formats
• Analyze business and understand business trends and develop a point of view on solutions
• Complete post promotion analyses
• Connected for Growth: understand latest digital and technology assets available and share with team.
• Create sales ready presentation around analysis to be presented to account or brands
• Use existing data platforms to create new methodology to analyze business opportunities and risks
• Effectively communicate across Customer Business Managers, Business Development, headquarters planning group and customer service organizations. Also possess skills to dialogue with customers and create solutions to problem areas.
• Work with peer group within Unilever and customer and share best practices
• Take initiative to solve problems with limited direction and raise analyses beyond reporting Key Requirements
- Undergraduate degree required
- Minimum 1 year related business experience required
- Knowledge of customer, data, systems and ability to analyze info and trends to make recommendations preferred
- Takes the lead in developing solutions to various business issues
- Takes responsibility for delivering their contribution to the business
- Ability to manage multiple projects / processes at one time. Must be able to handle increasingly more responsibility as new platforms are launched
- Strong communication, organizational, and analytic skills required
- Good mathematical background
- Highly proficient with software skills: Power Point, Excel (Macro’s, Pivot Tables) required.
- Unilever Specific: AMPS, Merlin a plus.
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.