DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Sales Analyst - Spine in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Sales Analyst - Spine will provide sales performance reporting and support to evaluate account and regional sales performance for the global Spine business using various reporting tools. He/she must be capable of extracting data from a sales data warehouse utilizing various querying tools to create multi- level reports and dashboards either in Excel or in Cognos. This individual will be required to have the ability to resolve routine system problems relative to the various business systems in place.
Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• The ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Maintain various sales and intercompany reports, and multiple distribution lists which are used extensively throughout the organization
• Develop and utilize revenue dashboards for executive reviews
• Accurately tracking and communicating with all personnel within the regional commercial teams and various other functional areas
• Update and maintain the Spine master SKU database as brands progress through various obsolescence stages
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
• A minimum of seven (7) years of business experience is required
• Medical Devices, Quality and Regulatory knowledge are preferred
• Experience either in a selling organization or regularly interacting with a selling organization is required
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel are required
• Knowledge of MS Access and Cognos are preferred
• Experience with Synygy, MDM, JDE and SAP are preferred
This position will be based in Raynham, MA and requires up to 10% domestic with the possibility of international travel.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
Sales AdministrationRequisition ID