This role will focus on supporting the Customer Business Manager (CBM) at Walmart and will entail proactive analysis of current business trends, which includes identifying future opportunities and minimizing potential risks to the existing business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide in depth business decision and analytical support to proactively assess opportunities, potential risks and business solutions.
• Develop a strong working knowledge of reporting systems and demonstrated ability to capture information to incorporate into insight based selling stories via Excel and PowerPoint presentations, providing regular business updates and bringing new opportunities to the CBM.
• Work effectively using Walmart’s Retail Link system, to evaluate and retrieve sales and inventory management data (e.g. pricing, dollar and unit trends, and promotions).
• Provide customer administration assistance, which includes completion of customer new item merchandising forms and contracts on a timely basis to ensure compliance with Unilever audit procedures.
• Ability to retrieve and analyze Nielsen and Merlin data to provide professional presentations in Power Point on brand and category trends (to include market share and distribution/ranking reports).
• Effective management of relationships with Walmart partners and cross functional teams.
• Work effectively to understand Walmart’s Go to Market strategy, communication and customer focused mindset, which are critical to servicing the customer in this role.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or other related field
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
• Proficient in Nielsen and Hyperion/Essbase sales reporting systems
• Working knowledge of Wal-Mart Retail Link and Merlin software systems is preferred
• Solid customer relationship management skills
• Proven collaboration abilities, strategic thinking and leadership skills
• Strong analytical, planning, organizational, and time management skills
• Strong research skills including gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
A little about us:
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.