The Regional Direct Sales Manager is responsible for profitable sales of multiple brands of AMI windows and siding (Alside, Gentek, Revere) to independent distribution, national accounts, and direct window dealers within a defined territory. The RDSM is responsible for increasing market penetration and market share in the territory, building and managing customer relationships, and enhancing the customer experience by providing exceptional service and support. The RDSM is also responsible for contributing to the overall development, strength, and performance of the AMI Direct Sales team
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If you're searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI.
Job Description OBJECTIVES:
• Meet or exceed company expectations for profitable growth in sales and gains in market share
• Deliver a high quality of work respective to territory and customer relationship management, ensuring sufficient contact to continually strengthen the supplier-customer relationship
• Deliver exceptional service to and support of existing customers including product feature/benefit training, competitor product training, marketing support, technical and installation support, development of promotional incentives, and timely resolution of customer concerns/problems
• Develop and maintain expertise in competitive pricing in the market and ensure that all customers in the territory are competitively priced for similar products DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serve each customer in the Central Region of the US with integrity (states of NE, IA, KS, MO, IL)
• Utilize technology to effectively communicate with the customers in the territory
• Utilize technology to ensure sufficient customer contact
• Pursue new business and report progress to Regional VP Direct Sales weekly
• Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Demonstrate excellence in delivering effective visual and verbal presentations
• Maintain detailed customer data files including updated program agreements and pricing
• Submit weekly report of sales growth progress in the territory to Regional VP Direct Sales
• Continually strive to achieve a higher percentage of the customers' overall spend in product categories manufactured and supplied by AMI
Qualifications KEY RELATIONSHIPS:
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal AMI support groups including Marketing, Customer Service/Warranty, Engineering, and Product Management
• Must be a contributing and supportive member of the AMI Direct Sales Team
• Maintain strong relationships with national account sales management QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum of 5 years of successful sales performance in the building materials industry - successful track record in the wholesale sales of vinyl windows and siding preferred
• Demonstrated sales ability in closing prospective accounts and developing new business
• Demonstrated proficiency and success in building a sales territory
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Willing to travel up to 70% of the week
Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com.
Videos To Watch
AMI is a leading manufacturer and wholesale distributor of professionally installed, exterior building products for remodeling and new construction.