At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a task, we need a Sales Campaign Manager who will manage all external marketing campaigns and initiatives. They will play a fundamental role in creating marketing strategies that improve the customer experience, relieve customer pain points, and attract future customers. They will serve as a customer advocate understanding the business process from a customer perspective and work with internal and external partners to create an optimal customer experience.
You'll change the world by...
- Strategize, plan, and execute all external marketing campaigns and programs.
- Lead effective brand and marketing campaigns, including but not limited to: advertising, social, digital and experiential conception, development and production, media strategy, optimization, and program reporting.
- Ensure all marketing activities are run effectively and to business standards
- Participate, lead, and give feedback in team meetings on cross promotional initiatives
- Analyze customer data to identify and implement process changes that will eliminate customer pain points and improve the customer experience
- Oversee the creation of customer facing marketing materials
You'll do that with your...
- Ability to conduct market research, perform competitive analysis, and develop competitive strategies
- Experience in working with management, finance, sales, and other internal departments to provide regular updates and feedback and maintain the continual flow of information
- Work with internal and external teams to manage the Vivint Solar Brand on all media platforms
- Oversee marketing budgets and financial approvals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence and advise internal partners on marketing strategy and direction
- Experience collaborating successfully with internal and external partners
- Experience with a wide range of marketing channels and an understanding of how to use each channel to achieve business goals
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools such as SalesForce
- Experience converting data into useful insights and, ultimately, businessgrowth
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience planning and executing marketing campaigns and leading marketing initiatives
- Bachelors' degree in marketing, business administration or similar
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.