- Collaborates with the Client Senior Executive, Client Account Lead and Client Senior Technical Consultant in developing and executing the origination strategy
- Develops the origination approach for a particular region and tracks progress over time.
- Helps develop and maintain sales collateral specific to supported industry(s)
- Identifies and qualifies specific sales opportunities and effectively transitions the opportunities to capture teams
- Personally develops and sustains client executive relationships through personal meetings, presentations, business networking and/or other business or social gatherings
- Personally develops and sustains regional ServiceNow sales team relationships through personal meetings, presentations, business networking and/or other business or social gatherings
- Oversee the overall quality of delivery and execution of the Client’s ServiceNow program
- Proactively identify and drive opportunities
- Prospect internally in Accenture and externally in local market to qualify opportunities using criteria including win probability, competitive landscape, client relationship, Accenture capability, deal profitability.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in solution selling or management consulting
- 10+ years - Sales Pursuit Management and Account Management
- Experience with Accenture Sales Channel preferred
- Procurement Outsourcing experience
- Win strategy development
- Value proposition development
- Transition to delivery
- Sales pursuit management
- Accenture selling methods preferred
- Lead generation
- Offering campaign management
- Business Case Development
- Deal Qualification
- Deal Shaping
- Pricing & Profit Optimization
- Consultative Selling
- Client Facing Experience
- ServiceNow Sales Certification
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Ability to travel up to travel as needed up to 80-100%
- We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.