Are you pursuing a Bachelor's degree and looking to start a new career in sales when you graduate this spring? Or a new graduate who hasn't found the right job yet? Or are you thinking about making a transition and starting a new career in sales? Then we want to talk to you. Come join the Small Business Group (SBG) as an Outbound/Inbound Sales Consultant! Our Inside Sales teams are the consultative experts committed to finding the right solutions to fuel small business success. You'll spend the majority of your time engaging with small business owners, helping them uncover the challenges ahead while delivering confidence that our products will not only get them started, but help grow their practice. In getting to know the needs and dreams of the small business owner, you'll become an expert across Intuit's entire ecosystem of products from Supplies and Financial Management to Payroll and Payments solutions.
As a multi-channel organization, we are laser focused on building customer confidence at every interaction. Because our Sales Consultants understand how Small Businesses work and are experts across Intuit's entire ecosystem of products, we are able to tailor our solutions to meet the specific needs of each and every individual customer. Across all of our channels and workgroups, SBG Sales is responsible for acquiring new users and growing our existing customers' usage of the Intuit ecosystem of products.
We're looking for awesome individuals to join our Inside Sales Team who are:
- Enthusiastic self-starters who are genuinely interested in people, and have a knack for getting others engaged in conversation
- Inspired by and identify with innovative approaches to situations or problems
- Able to flex from one priority to another and make smart decisions about where and how to invest your time
- Open minded, accepting of radical and new ideas, and push the status quo
- Avid learning mentality - naturally inquisitive. You love big challenges, and are able to take on change with high emotional intelligence.
- Empathetic and assertive when communicating a need or defending a position
- Experienced in either sales or professional influence a plus, but won't let qualifications stop you from applying for any role. You aren't afraid to fail!
- Demonstrates effective presentation skills
- Actively works at developing proficiency in selling skills and tools
- Breathes confidence and can exhibit expertise in business
- Maintains integrity at a level that goes beyond just being honest. You take pride in your responsibilities at work and in the community
- Anticipates possible objections and proactively prepares responses to counter them
- Continues to learn methods for overcoming barriers and moving forward during any part of the sales cycle
- Is interested in gaining of a variety of sales techniques and methodologies
- Is consistently viewed as a positive role model and is intrinsically motivated to consistently exceed expectations
- Inspired to deliver best you can be results through adverse situations
- A Bachelor's degree is not required for the role, but current enrollment in a Bachelor's degree or higher program or a Bachelor's degree is a plus.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Marketing Intern Procurement Analyst Intern Project Manager, Source-To-Pay Project Manager, Source-To-Pay Accounting Intern See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.