Company: Fulton Provision Company
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration with an assigned territory, by effectively selling the company’s products, with focus on developing relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in assigned territory to generate new business for the specialty company’s products and services
- Participate, review and oversee input of orders for customers via communication with Inside Sales Partner
- React Timely to Customer problems and needs, with respect to daily out of stocks, shortages, transportation issues, etc. and implement solutions quickly
- Review, Analyze and react to daily/weekly sales and margin reports looking for improvement opportunities
- Participate and coordinate communication between customer Accounts Payable contact and Sysco Specialty Meat Group Accounts Receivable manager/representative
- Requires deep knowledge of protein categories. Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, trends and who the winners and losers are in your market. Participate in Sysco Specialty Meat Group training and Customer Events
- Update Bid Files, Customer Profiles and Customer Call sheets to insure proper pricing and accuracy of needed items-thus reducing costly credits and returns
- Collaborate with US Broad Lines Marketing Associates to further penetrate existing US Broad Line accounts by offering direct specialty service and expertise, if US Broad Line cannot penetrate
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years of foodservice and/or sales experience necessary to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets Company minimum standards & maintain current auto insurance with company set limits
- Must be willing to sign a Sysco Protective Covenants Agreement.
For questions regarding the status of your application, please contact Sherry Beickel at 503-408-5605
or by email at email@example.com
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship.
Fulton Provision is proud to be an EEO/AA employer - M/F/D/V.
This opportunity is available through Fulton Provision. This is not a Corporate position.
All hiring decisions will be made at the sole discretion of Fulton Provision.
Employment Type: Full Time
A little about us: