Adecco is hiring for an outstanding sales coordinator with customer service experience to work with a top-notch client in the Mocksville/Advance area. This is an essential role for a global company that will make a direct impact in the success of the company.
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator/Customer Service Agent are to provide administrative assistance to Key Account Sales Executive along with Customer Service to key retail customers. Work as liaison between Key Account Sales Executive, internal functional areas.
Primary Job Functions:
- Participate in Sales Meeting preparation and attend sales meetings.
- Develop working knowledge of brand strategy, the product line, target retailers and core consumer base.
- Assist in organizing presentation materials for sales calls including sample line preparation and building presentations.
- Perform client administrative and customer service tasks
- Review all new orders for accuracy, enter order in system and monitor all orders for timely execution. Report any delivery delays.
- Request product sell- thru information from retailers. Organize, analyze and report key retail product performance findings to Sales and Merchandising team.
- Deliver marketing materials as requested by retailer. Monitor co-op advertising agreements. Collect ads supporting co-op advertising requests.
Skills and Experience:
- Three years Sales Coordinator experience in the apparel industry.
- Two to four year college degree.
- Strong math skills
- Extremely well organized.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
This is a temp to hire position with a fantastic company. The hours are 8a-5p M-F. All candidates must be able to pass a background and drug screening.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.