United States : Georgia : AtlantaAlternate Job Location
Not ApplicableJob Summary:
Provide sales support functions in a field office(s)Functional Responsibilities:
- Under immediate and direct supervision of Manager, provides administrative support to Service and Sales personnel including: participating in the RFP process, including prospect submission, managing due dates and working with internal and external partners to coordinate responses, managing RFPs, supplemental questionnaires and any peripheral documentation necessary to provide a response, preparing presentation materials, requesting reports to supplement RFP responses, closeout and reporting of final sales, maintenance of office machinery, ordering and maintenance of marketing materials, ability to navigate internal systems to look up pertinent customer information, maintains notary license.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.Typical Experience:
- High school diploma.
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint .
- Ability to learn new systems and maneuver within multiple complex systems at same time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills .
- Strong organizational skills .
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work well with others as well as independently.
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace. Note to Mobile Users: If viewing on a mobile device and would like to apply, please email the job to yourself and complete the application from a desktop/laptop. Note to Desktop/Laptop Users: For immediate consideration, click Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which takes 10 - 15 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job. Internal Use Only: 07M
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.