This leadership role will work collaboratively with the Coca-Cola Bottling system to deliver the annual business /commercial plan. The Sales Development Manager will act as the primary conduit between the Kroger NRS team and the Coca-Cola's Kroger Division Leads & Bottler Leadership.CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Steward resources from the Kroger NRS cross functional team to the Field
- Support in the development of capabilities of Kroger Division leads
- Provide innovative solutions to address business needs and opportunities
- Key participant in RCLB meetings to represent Kroger NRS
- Identify local opportunities and develop strategies to win in the marketplace
- Lead on Kroger GO Operational Initiatives (In-Stock Initiative, Friendly & Fresh, Service Surveys, etc.)
- Architect in the development of the National PicOS for Kroger Team
- Development of selling tools to influence the customer at division and store level
- Provide Post Analysis on the execution of key promotions / initiatives
- Steward the management of targeted AMPS metrics
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years in consumer goods industry.
- Minimum of 2 years in sales/marketing and major account management.
- Experience working with Nielsen and other syndicated data.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Above average computer skills.
- Five years in the Coca-Cola system experience
- 2 Year Large Store Customer Experience
- Understanding of Coca-Cola GTM Strategies
- Working knowledge of Coca-Cola Bottling / Distribution Operations
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.