Additional Location(s) or Information: Major Cities
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Experienced - Manager
Requisition #: R1022651
The Advanced Threat Solutions team, as part of Global Security Sales Organization, is chartered with incubating new and emerging security solutions from a sales and go-to-market perspective. We are seeking a strategic, highly experienced leader who can lead the growth and development effort across the ATS Portfolio for the EMEAR Geography, as well as accelerating the technical for the portfolio.
The ideal candidate thrives in a multi-faceted, fast-paced environment; has a start-up mentality; is energized by innovatively driving increased sales results; has a roll-up-your sleeves and get-it-done mentality; and is able to translate vision and strategy into plans that they are then responsible to deliver. This role focuses on incubating and increasing sales with dedicated team, and in collaboration with other Cisco teams and partners.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Leading EMEAR team and achieving sales targets for ATS security solutions in the EMEAR Geo.
• Leading technical integration and acceleration strategy for ATS portfolio
• Establish and execute short term and long term GTM strategies that increases Cisco's ATS security bookings by leveraging all routes to market.
• Work across the Cisco organization in a collaborative way, and leading through influence to ensure results for the long term
Knowledge and Experience
• 10+ years Security Sales and/or Technical leadership experience
• Experience in start-up or incubation functions within large organizations
• Successful track record in over achieving results
• Deep understanding of cloud models and software sales methodologies
• Proven leadership skills in a multidisciplinary and virtual team environment
• Relationship building, listening, influencing, communication, and facilitation skills
• Strong understanding or be able to learn quickly the market trends and key business and technical aspects of network and content security and points of differentiation for Cisco
• Working knowledge of Cisco field sales organizations and their respective go to market models, as well as an understanding of how to get things done
• Must have entrepreneurial spirit and be able to work in an extremely fast paced, results oriented organization where leadership, risk-taking, teamwork and commitment to execution are essential and embraced.
• Willingness to work hard and persevere to make things happen. Team building and the ability to listen, be perceptive of others and the ability to influence are critical personality attributes as is a hands-on, high energy, can-do, highly collaborative style.
• Must be highly self-motivated, passionate, thrive in fast changing environments Must be able to synthesize and simplify complex concepts into easy to understand and communicate compelling value propositions.
• Be able to think outside the box to overcome strong political or technical objections within Cisco and customer organizations.
Job Type: Manager
Opportunity Category: Security
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.