PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
PwC's Marketing and Sales function is a client-focused, high-performing team, which is strategically aligned to the Firm's priorities and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the Firm.
Our sales organization is focused on identifying and winning specific new business opportunities to generate profitable revenue growth. The PwC brand is leveraged and further strengthened throughout the mix of sales activities, which include: Identifying and facilitating client relationships with priority accounts; Matching specific client needs to Firm services; Facilitating and contributing to proposal opportunities and client presentations; and, Developing and overseeing the use of best practice-based sales methodologies and tools.
The primary focus of the Client Relationship Executive team is to develop long-term sustainable client relationships with corporate and divisional executives leading to deep understanding of clients' organizations and business issues leading to engagement of PwC expertise and solutions to improve client outcomes and generate PwC revenue. Relationship targets include all key economic buyers such as CEO, CMO, COO, CIO, CTO, CFO, VP of Tax, and General Counsel, VP of Human Resources, other corporate and division leaders and audit committee members, as appropriate.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 8
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, Law or other business related fields
Extensive knowledge of professional services selling and the ability to build and sustain long term relations with clients to drive revenue. Demonstrated success in an individual contributor sales role for a professional services organization. Demonstrated understanding of the structure, key issues, language, and environment of one or more industry/sector groups with an ability to discuss and explain current and emerging issues within one or more industry sectors, including products and services applicable to those needs and effectively engage with executive level clients and with sector-focused PwC resources.
Extensive experience and demonstrated effectiveness and success across sales competencies. Demonstrated large account team management and team selling. Demonstrated selling effectiveness evidenced by the ability to:
- consistently and systematically initiate sales calls and contacts; pursue prospects to secure meetings; win referrals and explore sales opportunities
- solicit information from clients to effectively qualify and scope opportunities; play an active role in discussing and developing solutions with client teams and clients
- understand client business issues and match them to service capabilities/revenue opportunities
- control the sales process through effective targeting of buyers and influencers; overcome objections and obstacles to win the business; develop and execute a targeted relationship and account development strategy -Utilize sales cycle methodology, account and relationship development methodology. Demonstrated relationship effectiveness, including the ability to:
- establish and develop long-term client relationships.
- effectively represent client needs to ensure appropriate solutions are brought to the client.
- build trust with clients.
- successfully navigate a complex internal organization consisting of dozens of distinct capabilities and practices; thrive in an unstructured and evolving team and organizational environment. Demonstrated personal effectiveness, including a proven ability to:
- accomplish and exceed goals within challenging, complex organizations
- project executive presence and professionalism sufficient to interact with C-level executives and senior partners
- remain tenacious and undeterred by criticism and setbacks
- meet significant targets and goals with minimal oversight and direction on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basic
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.