We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization. Job Description:
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by maximizing volume and revenue performance in a pre-determined territory. This person will have the responsibility of leading a team of sales representatives to drive for superior marketplace execution and customer service, share growth and profit performance.
In order to continue our growth, we look for energetic, professional, motivated people to coach and lead our team of front line sales people. We are looking for experienced salespeople with proven leadership talent and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.In this leadership role, you'll be responsible for:
In the role of Sales District Leader- Designate, you can expect:
- Maximizing volume and revenue in a pre-determined territory
- Cultivating strong relationships with customers
- Activating local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Coaching and leading a team of sales representatives on selling and display execution, merchandising standards, and ensure accurate and timely orders are submitted
- Hands-on and professional management training
- Competitive, fast-paced work environment
- Challenging business proposition with a recognized leader
- Significant learning curve and autonomous culture
- Long-term set of growth opportunities
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Qualifications/Requirements Job Qualifications:
- Maximize volume and revenue in a pre-determined territory
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Coach and lead a team of sales representatives on selling and display execution, merchandising standards, and ensure accurate and timely orders are submitted
- Bachelors Degree and/or a minimum of 4 years of previous food and beverage Sales experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Previous consumer packaged goods experience
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based direct selling experience
- Previous supervisory experience
Not Eligible for Relocation