Join an industry leader and a winning team in SAN JOSE, CA!!! Be a part of a company that sells over $13 billion of Fun Foods! As a Sales District Leader- Designate, you will be responsible for contributing to the success of Frito Lay by maximizing volume and revenue performance in a pre-determined territory.You will be rewarded with:
- Generous opportunities for career growth
- Competitive compensation packages
In order to continue our growth, we look for energetic, professional, motivated people to coach and lead our team of route sales people. We are looking for experienced salespeople with proven leadership talent and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
In this leadership role, you'll be responsible for:
In the role of Sales District Leader- Designate, you can expect:
- Leading and driving your team of 5 to 15 route sales representatives to increase sales volume
- Partnering with Distributors to expand product distribution and ensure top line revenue growth
- Executing promotions
- Ensuring that our products are delivered on time, in the right quantities, and displayed for maximum impact
- Managing rebate submissions, performing store/cooler audits, creating/presenting fact based presentations & business reviews, etc.
Successful candidates for this role must possess:
- Hands-on and professional management training
- Competitive, fast-paced work environment
- Challenging business proposition with a recognized leader
- Significant learning curve and autonomous culture
- Long-term set of growth opportunities
Qualifications/Requirements Education and Certifications:
- Professionalism, dependability and desire for challenge
- Ability to organize and coordinate work
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong influence abilities and a high level of integrity
- Demonstrated leadership ability and good people skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, preferred.
- Class C Driver's License and clear driving record for past 3 years
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and/or certification may also be required
Skills & Capabilities:
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Must have 3-5 years of prior related experience, preferably in Food /Beverage, DSD/Retail, etc
- Prior Direct Management Experience leading a team of people
- District Sales Leader- Designates participate in an extended training program and may be required to fill in on a sales route, loading product, delivery and stocking in various customer venues.
- Good physical condition with the ability to climb, push/pull, bend, stoop and kneel
- Highly motivated self- starter skilled at leading people and managing financial results
- Authorized to work in United States on a permanent basis
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must pass a drug screen and background investigation
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.