We are looking for candidates who embrace change, love a challenge, are driven to win, are passionate about their people, and thrive in an ever changing fast paced and competitive environment.
Our team is driven to develop and cultivate talent and build future leaders of the organization. We have a very diverse customer base varying from large chain supermarkets (Meijer/Wal-Mart/Kroger) to a plethora of independent OTS customers and smaller chain convenience accounts.
The location is currently in a unique GEO teaming structure where all the SDL's lead and develop BCR's, AOM, and Merchandisers. The Pontiac geography is carved up in to 4 quadrants and each SDL owns and manages all the retail selling and merchandising in their respective areas.Job Description:
The GEO Sales District Leader (GEO SDL) is responsible for leading a team of sales representatives and merchandisers to drive superior marketplace execution and customer service. The GEO SDL will also have the opportunity to cultivate relationships and manage multiple priorities to make a positive business impact.
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of frontline employees in order to increase daily productivity and improve business performance
- Conduct 'work- withs/ route rides' with frontline employees to develop their selling and customer service skills
- Work proactively with customers to understand business needs and develop strong relationships
- Maintain process improvement to further enhance productivity of PepsiCo's selling and delivery model
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure orders are submitted, delivered and merchandised according to plan
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Set productivity and service targets and ensure proper resource allocation between accounts in both large and small format
- A minimum of 3 years managing frontline employees or demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Team Spirit! We are looking for someone to inspire others
- Consumer packaged goods experience in a direct store delivery environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/ or weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be mobile/willing to relocate within the region or country
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.