This position requires geographical flexibility to relocate in the future.
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be of the North America Beverage organization. Job Description:
The Sales District Leader (SDL) is responsible for leading a team of sales representatives to drive superior marketplace execution and customer service. The SDL will also have the opportunity to cultivate relationships and manage multiple priorities to make a positive business impact.
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of frontline employees in order to increase daily productivity and improve business performance
- Conduct 'work- withs/ route rides' with frontline employees to develop their selling and customer service skills
- Work proactively with customers to understand business needs and develop strong relationships
- Maintain process improvement to further enhance productivity of PepsiCo's selling and delivery model
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure orders are submitted, delivered and merchandised according to plan
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Set productivity and service targets and ensure proper resource allocation between accounts
- A minimum of 2 years managing frontline employees or demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Team Spirit! We are looking for someone to inspire others
- Consumer packaged goods experience in a direct store delivery environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/ or weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.