Sales Effectiveness Manager; LinkedIn Learning Solutions Location: San Francisco, Chicago, New York
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Sales Effectiveness Manager, LinkedIn Learning Solutions (LLS) will be responsible for setting the strategic vision of the Global Sales Effectiveness, LLS Team. This leader will align directly with the VP of LLS to drive high-impact, scalable & client-focused sales effectiveness solutions for the Global LLS Team. In this role you will be a manager leading a team of Sales Performance Consultants. You and your team drive key initiatives to ensure LLS Managers and LLS Representatives are building achieving individual, team and regional quotas Responsibilities:
- Partnering with LLS Leadership to identify where and how Sales Effectiveness will play a critical role in driving key business priorities forward
- Working closely with the cross line-of-business and regional Sales Effectiveness & Sales Leaders to identify key differences across the region and line-of-business, while looking for every opportunity to scale globally
- Establishing a strategy to obtain baseline measures against key sales skills & behaviors across the LLS organization, build solutions to inspire these behaviors in the right direction, and work with the right teams internally to measure the efficacy of these solutions to prove ROI
- Partnering closely with the Sales Effectiveness Operations team to ensure delivery of highly effective, easily-accessible, world-class Sales Effectiveness solutions focused on innovative uses of instructional design best practice, behaviorally-based interventions, and technology to scale
- Recruiting, developing and leading a diverse team of Sales Performance Consultants with a focus on employee engagement, fostering a dynamic team culture and transforming our employees' career trajectories
- Partner closely with HR and L&TD team to create a holistic approach to talent development for sales, specifically for new sales reps & managers, ongoing sales manager development & ongoing sales rep career development
- Ensure effective change management and communication strategies are established across programs regionally to ensure increased awareness, buy-in and engagement across the sales organization.
- 5+ years of professional experience along with a successful track record of managing people and/or project teams
- 5 + year sales experience and/or sales effectiveness experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Leads with Vision and Purpose: Communicates a compelling and inspired vision and sense of common purpose. Invests time to look beyond what's possible today. Sets clear milestones and holds people (and self) accountable to deliver
- Leads Change: Successful record of leading organizational change. Experience leading change for sales preferred
- Leads in Decentralized Environments: Previous leadership success in highly decentralized organizations, which require collaboration, consensus, and a high degree of influence to be successful
- Leads Process Management: Can design processes necessary to get things done effectively and efficiently. Understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient workflow. Can simplify complex processes. Can define inputs and outputs and manage cross-functionally to comply
- Works Effectively with Senior Leaders: Can build relationships, sell and deal comfortably with executives. Can craft approaches that are perceived as positive and successful. Knows how to deliver to build credibility.
- Executes Effectively: Successful track record of planning and execution. Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions. Delegates well. Sets clear goals and measure, monitors process, progress, and results. Designs feedback processes into work to always stay on track.
- Success in sales by overachieving quotas and targets
- Excellent communication, teamwork and people management skills
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.