Sales Effectiveness; Program Coordinator
The Sales Effectiveness team at LinkedIn is seeking a smart, enthusiastic, organized and motivated professional to coordinate learning programs for our Global Sales Organization. Our goal is to design learning moments and programs that will forever transform thousands of sales professionals at LinkedIn and this role is critical to achieving that goal.
The Sales Effectiveness Program Coordinator is a challenging role requiring the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects under tight timelines. Candidates must be quick learners, have exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize work.
This role functions as an integral part of the Sales Effectiveness Team, providing logistical and coordination support for a variety of programs, as well as creating project plans and partnering with the Sales Effectiveness Team to assemble program materials and measuring the effectiveness of the programs.
Coordination efforts are conducted in partnership with Sales Performance Consultants on the Sales Effectiveness Team. Program coordination efforts span across the project lifecycle and vary by project, depending on delivery type. Responsibilities
- Create project plans and partner with Sales Performance Consultants to assemble program materials
- Recruiting and managing facilitator slotting process
- Deliver program communications
- Manage caterers & external vendors
- Assist with contract process with 3rd parties
- Managing relationships with hotel and coordinating room lists, on-site registration, etc
- Secure program event space and reserve multiple training/ conference rooms related to the programs
- Develop and drive consistent processes across the programs to ensure the execution is as efficient and effective as possible
- Coordinate meetings with internal and client-facing cross-functional teams, generate meeting materials, and produce post-meeting deliverables
- Create program surveys and conduct measurement of programs to determine success
- Maintain consistency in program spend and reconcile all expenses
- Produce webinars across programs to ensure a successful learning experience
- 2+ years using Microsoft Suite of Products or Google Products
- 3 + years project coordination or management experience
- 2+ years experience developing and delivering presentations
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 + year of experience in Sales Enablement
- Knowledge of learning & development principles and practices
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written)
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the company
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Ability to problem solve and 'think on your feet'
- Ability to take initiative and drive
- Demonstrated project and time management skills
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Ability to travel (20%)
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.