Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company
The Sales Enablement Specialist will be responsible for developing and maintaining a proposal content library to improve proposal quality and proposal / sales team productivity. This individual will work cross-functionally with sales and marketing to gather competitive intelligence and develop proposal content and strategies that demonstrate Schneider Electric’s differentiated value. He/she will also serve as a liaison to marketing and sales operations to facilitate sharing of best practices to a national salesforce. Responsibilities:
- Update and edit existing proposal content, housed on SharePoint, and write new proposal content to keep up with business growth and evolution
- Gain and share an in-depth knowledge of competitor offerings and how they position and differentiate themselves in the marketplace
- Apply competitive intel to improve proposal content and strategies
- Triangulate between marketing and sales teams to better connect all groups and share best practices nationwide
- Identify and work with relevant subject matter experts (SMEs) within the business to develop and/or edit proposal content. Assimilate information extracted from SMEs and re-write it into a consistent style.
- Ensure appropriate editorial tone and compliance with brand standards within existing and new proposal content
- Drive content development and execution in coordination with sales and marketing teams – including maintaining an editorial calendar
- Schedule regular reviews of the content library to identify areas that need to be updated / expanded
- Work with graphics designers as required, maintaining a comprehensive library of images
- Provide regular training to users of the content library and gather feedback on a regular basis
- Coordinate use of outside vendors as required
- Contribute to a strong team environment and advise nationwide sales teams on proposal content best practices and opportunities
- As needed, manage individual proposal efforts based on broader team workload
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. in Marketing, English, Journalism, or a related field) from four-year college or university
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar or relevant role / field
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong business acumen and strategic/critical thinking skills
- A bility to comprehend and convey complex and varying sales strategies while working with subject matter experts
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business and professional publications
- Ability to gather competitive intelligence, make recommendations from findings, and present information to sales and marketing teams
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while managing multiple small and large projects at the same time
- Effective organizational skills, oral and written communication, and time management skills
- Must be a team player with strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- APMP Foundation level certification is beneficial
- SharePoint experience is beneficial
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such. Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.