A Sales Engineer job in Mountain View, CA is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role you'll combine technical knowledge with sales skills to help maintain critical sales tools for the 1500 sales users. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding you'll need to serve customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
Sales Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Work across teams of analysts and business stakeholders to identify key sales metrics
• Extract, normalize and combine data from multiple sources using SQL-based query languages.
• Build a user-friendly, web-based reporting interface to surface the data.
• Address user feedback by triaging bugs, and making code changes to accommodate user requests.
• Integrate with API libraries to provide actionable features.
• BS/BA Degree in computers science or programming or equivalent related work experience
• 1-3 years of experience with SQL and coding in Python, C++, Java or Ruby
• Experience building web apps
• Adapt quickly to new, unfamiliar technologies
• Experience leading a project/organization/initiative
If you are interested in this Sales Engineer position in Mountain View, California then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Shelby Summers at 303-942-2417 or by email at Shelby.Summers@modis.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.