Adecco Staffing US is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward.
Our client in Allentown, PA is interested in hiring a Sales Engineering Customer Support Representative. Please see the details below:
The main purpose of this role is to support the dealer network with application based questions on the new sales tool, Truck Sales Process (TSP). This role will primarily provide phone support via our 1-800 support line.
Duties to include
Phone support for technical questions related to our new sales tool.
We will train the users on the tool and follow up with them on a consistent basis
They will be required to have some technical aptitude.
It is moving through the system helping callers work through errors and resolve them.
Extended hour coverage is required with this position. Working hours will vary between 8:00am-5:00pm and 11:00am- 8:00pm. We need to cover an after-hours shift from 5pm to 8pm. If we have one user that doesn't mind the middle shift, we may need the other two to only cover their vacation or time off.
Plan is to only have one person from 5pm to 8pm unless call volume warrants and increase.
• Handle dealer based questions for TSP on the Sales Engineering 1-800 customer support line.
• Record and consolidate received questions to drive follow up documentation on frequently asked questions.
• Assist Product Information Manager on identifying improvements in the sales tool.
• Process updates to the order board to ensure product changes are addressed in a timely manner.
• Technical knowledge of Automotive
• Must possess a high degree of phone etiquette.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to listen effectively and respond effectively.
• Settle discrepancies in an equitable and timely manner; utilizing outcome as an opportunity for improvements.
• Maintain a positive attitude.
• Detail Oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize daily activities to achieve established goals and objectives.
• Strong problem solving ability and effective analytical skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment. Self-motivated with a desire for continual learning.
• Sustain a sense of urgency while maintaining a level of self-discipline to adapt to a continually evolving environment learning from experience to promote continuous improvement.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• A.A. in Business Management or Engineering Technology or minimum 5 years equivalent experience within a Customer Service Environment.
• Must be familiar with PC operations including word processing, Excel, and PowerPoint. (Need to find a way to summarize type of calls for training and backup data reasons, Might use another tool but wanted that as a fallback)
If you are interested in this position, please apply online at adeccousa.com or call our office directly at 610-435-0553 to speak with a Recruiter. Thank you.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.