Interested in working on Microsoft’s most transformational, cross-company, and high revenue deals? To work at the juncture between the field and corporate stakeholders to shape how we partner with our customers on Digital Transformation? Do you perform best in a fast pace working environment where you can influence the decision-making process of senior executives?
If you answer “Yes” to these questions, then we invite you to join the Digital Win Room, a corporate team which partners with the field to maximize the potential of digital transformation type deals.
The Digital Win Room Deal Consultant is an essential sales leadership function to drive positive outcomes for our most critical Commercial deals by accelerating opportunities, identifying and orchestrating the resources required, driving decisions to maximize revenue, and unlocking future upsell opportunities. The insights of these efforts will set the foundation for developing new and repeatable business models for transformational opportunities. The team works with local sales resources and a One Microsoft team of supporting resources to complete detailed planning for the commercial discussion and execute a best practice negotiation. Success in the role includes unblocking key deals that that enable our customer’s digital transformation and drive cloud consumption and revenue. This includes getting deals closed on time and within targets, increasing customer satisfaction, maximizing ROI, and distilling insights to develop innovative new business models to address repeatable industry opportunities.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7+ years of Enterprise sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Seasoned sales and negotiation professional who understands the enterprise customer’s ecosystem and the anatomy of a large/complex business opportunity (e.g: partners and third-party entities, customers stakeholders and their decision making process, extended virtual team dynamics, the key elements of a commercial proposal).
- Creative in meeting customer requirements while driving company goals and objectives
- Versatile and able to manage multiple projects / negotiations concurrently.
- Disciplined in working with people at all levels, both within and outside the organization; able to synthetize and explain complex business scenarios and present to executives.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Licensing and/or Microsoft Services
- Strategic thinker able to analyze data to identify trends, risks and opportunities
- Experienced in establishing trusted advisor/strategic consultant relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail and effective time management
- Team player and collaborative - high performing individualists need not apply
- Quick learner, positive attitude, self-starter and highly self-motivated
- Manages expectations appropriately with customers, internal team members and external stakeholders
This is a senior sales role with considerable impact potential and senior leadership visibility. We need high energy, no holds barred enthusiasm for the success of the Enterprise business and our customers. If you love a challenge and have passion, courage and commitment, we’d like to discuss having you join this unique team of professionals.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.