Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Sales Excellence Associate, are to:
Who you are
- Learn Bayer Crop Science systems to address District fulfillment issues at end of year, audit program documentation status prior to season end in order to pre-empt issues at fulfillment, and coordinate assembly of grower data for program fulfillment;
- Coordinate and summarize any forecasting or data from Reps;
- Assist with rollout of programs such as Innovation;
- Support Regional Business Coordinators in analysis of internally managed programming to spot outliers, initiate follow-up with Sales Representatives and flag to District Managers;
- Conduct analysis of sales data and market data, including market share information, grower segmentation, grower trends, retailer trends, targeting lists, etc. Present insights to management team;
- Assist Districts with local projects and promotions, create and distribute marketing materials to customers (mailers, localized newsletters, direct mail, district website); assemble presentations for District Managers;
- Complete training on BCS sales model, general business and agronomy as needed to refine skills;
- Support mentor sales rep with their sales efforts out in the territory at predetermined rotations throughout the year;
- Cultivate relationships with leaders in headquarters and field organization.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Agro-business, Agro-economics, Agronomy or related field with 0-3 years of experience;
- Demonstrated organizational, responsiveness and follow up skills are necessary, as this role will obtain and transfer key information to not only management but also to customers;
- Analytical skills to gain insights into the business;
- Ability to multi-task in a rapid-paced and matrixed environment is expected;
- Advanced computer skills (with particular proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically, as needed, up to 50%;
- Must have authorization to be immediately employed within the United States long term;
- Must be willing to relocate to the Raleigh area and to other territories within the US based on business need both during and after the achievement of field sales rep readiness.
- Overall G.P.A. of 3.0 or above.
*Domestic Relocation assistance is offered for this position. Your application
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.