Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Sales Excellence Intern - Kentucky and Tennessee, are to:
Who you are
- Collaborate with Technical Service and Field Representatives in the efforts to manage and conduct research trials;
- Assist in the establishment, maintenance, and evaluation of field test plots designed to determine the efficacy of pesticides on insects, weeds, and plant diseases of agronomic concern;
- Perform routine tasks associated with farm maintenance: operating farm equipment; working with irrigation; applying pesticides; harvesting activities; etc.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Undergraduate student or graduate student; pursuing BA/BS in an agricultural related field;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work effectively with a team as well as independently;
- Self-motivated with ability to problem solve and demonstrate results;
- Strong organization and planning skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft office Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle report required;
- Travel including occasional overnight travel within the territory will be required.
- Graduate Student pursuing a Master's Degree in an agricultural related field;
- Basic knowledge of and / or past experience with selling skill set.
The Sales Excellence Intern is required to be located within the Kentucky and/or Tennessee Area. Your application
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.