Are you an experienced business professional who is passionate about driving success in program and process management? If so, then Microsoft's Inside Sales Team is looking for you!
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build the intelligent cloud.
Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We were recently recognized as the most attractive global employer and have been and continue to be known for our exceptional citizenship and community efforts. We have offices and career opportunities in all 50 US states and 250+ countries around that world.
Be a part of a multi-generational, diverse and customer-obsessed team that demands excellence. Develop and apply your skills alongside the leading technology, marketing and sales experts in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment. And most importantly, achieve your personal goals and advance your career whether you are looking to build on your sales and consulting experience or exploring how to leverage your experience to dive into modern cloud.
The Inside Sales Sales Excellence Program Manager for North America is a critical role designed to operationalize strategy, run the business, drive growth and accelerate transformation through operational excellence, change management and sales leadership. This role will deliver business insights to expose opportunity that drives efficiency and enables business speed and agility in order to yield increased revenue and market share. By leading and coaching day-to-day business operations, you will interact and align with multiple stakeholders including Corporate team, Sales Center leadership and WW SMSG corporate resources. The role will need to land SMSG capabilities and deliver global standards. You will drive priorities and collaborate with the sales teams to run the business.
• Drives day to day Inside Sales Center sales operations
• Collaborates closely with the Sales Center Leadership on the performance of the center
• Through Global Sales Transformation (GST) guidance and tools, ensure consistent seller and manager coaching culture
• Strong partnership with the Americas Sales Excellence Manager and Sales Excellence Analytics Manager
• Improves overall operational efficiency and sales rigor of the center, with specific focus on Demand Respond and Targeted Sales Coverage for a defined area in North America
• Improves sales processes and seller productivity, including influencing tools and processes developed by WW GSMO & MSIT
• Drives pipeline health, hygiene, and forecast predictability
• Drive territory planning, consumption planning, and red carpet transitions
• Support Demand Response process inclusive of GEPs, marketing funnel lead taxonomy and lead routing
• Execute monthly and quarterly QBU processes
• Implements growth planning initiatives in collaboration with sales managers by identifying levers and metrics that will best track and accelerate progress toward goal achievement
• Assist with quota management, segmentation, account movements, business rules, IRAs, and revenue disputes/arbitrations
• Support ECIF, CPE/GRS survey process and other sales tools
• Execute contest and motivation program management
• 5-10+ years’ experience in sales, sales excellence, program management, business analysis, and/or process improvement
• Technology Industry experience required.
• Experience establishing processes to triage and resolve sales issues
• Ability to get things done working collaboratively across a highly matrixed organization
• Strong problem solving skills
• Proven self-starter able to deal with ambiguity
• Strong executive maturity; proven ability to communicate and interact with sales leadership
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Operations, or Finance discipline
Position is based at the Microsoft Campus in Las Colinas, TX. Moderate travel required.
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions. Position specifics, including hiring team, location and position details, will be determined during the interview process. The job description should make clear the job responsibilities and required qualifications.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.