LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Sales Process Excellence Manager will play an important role in shaping LinkedIn's Global Sales Organization and enabling our world-class field sales team to be as efficient and productive as possible. We're looking for a high energy candidate with exceptional quantitative, communication, and project management skills, who has a strong understanding of sales methodologies and sales processes, and can influence and drive change across our Global Sales Organization. This is a highly strategic and analytical position that is responsible for supporting the Sales Productivity Operations team to enable success against key objectives.
- Design and operationalize sales process excellence programs to transform our Global Field Sales team that result in optimized and scalable practices across LinkedIn's Global Sales Organization.
- Optimize sales processes, tools & frameworks in partnership with our Sales Operations & Sales teams. Partner with Sales Operations to drive improvements of sales productivity, customer experience and process optimization.
- Identify & track drivers of sales excellence through data driven insights; assess and measure impact of sales process excellence programs on tangible business results. Partner closely with global Senior Leadership from across all lines of business around the world to drive adoption Sales Process Excellence programs. Provide regular, tangible data-driven insights to assess impact of these programs across LinkedIn's lines of business.
- Drive improvements in our sales processes, systems & technologies to support productivity and business process excellence.
- Collaborate across groups to plan and execute Simplification and Scalable Operations improvements. Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture teams to develop business processes for Global Sales.
- Demonstrate strong communication and facilitation skills in all customer interactions while integrating a unique voice within the context of the LinkedIn culture.
- 4+ years in management consulting or comparable experience
- 2 + years experience in sales or lead to cash business operations
- 4+ years leading Operational Excellence or Business Process Excellence Initiatives
- BA/BS degree
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- MBA or advanced degree preferred (or can be compensated with additional work experience)
- Experience in the tech industry (preferably SaaS). Subject matter expertise across multiple business functions and domains (Lead to Cash business processes).
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments
- Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
- Able to move seamlessly from big picture thinking to operational tactics
- Strong project management skills and ability to mobilize cross functional teams towards a common goal
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal communication experience with senior management
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.