Job Description Branch ID:5119
Pay Rate/Salary: $45000-58000 / Year
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive to join our dynamic team in Portland!
Job Summary: Focused on selling services in the retail market employed with a particular branch/market. Individual in this position identifies new business opportunities (< $750K accounts) through face-to-face contact with current customers and 'cold' calls to potential prospects. Will target customers that use multiple staffing vendors. Increase market share by closing business with new customers, as well as maintaining and growing profitable business with current customer-partners.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
1. Conducts market analysis and develops and implements market strategy agreed upon with manager.
2. Conducts extensive research on target accounts by using the Internet or other sources of information to gain an in-depth knowledge of their business.
3. Understand business objectives and work environment of customer.
4. Obtains and maintains complete and accurate information on prospective customers and existing customers.
5. Meets with customers to assess their needs and develop proposal to provide solutions to their staffing challenges.
6. Develops pricing models for any business over $250,000.
7. Delivers sales presentations to key prospects and customers, and through face-to-face contact shares information on Staffmark services and how we can meet their staffing needs. Will use cost benefit analysis to support value proposition.
8. Negotiates and closes deals.
9. Obtains customer service agreements.
10. Monitors and evaluates sales activities based on goals and targets.
11. Maintains relationships/communication with current and potential customer base to ensure expectations are being met or to identify additional business opportunities.
12. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive sales commission plan along with medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, and 401K.
Apply today at www.mystaffmark.com !
Job Requirements Understand and support the Vision and Values of Staffmark; A Bachelor�s degree from an accredited university or institution; 2 years of staffing or general sales experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience; Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office products; Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and customer service skills; Strong presentation skills; The ability to work full-time with periodic evening and weekend work; The ability to frequently use a computer, telephone, and copier/scanner/fax machine; The ability to spend a majority of each work day sitting indoors; The ability to, on occasion, stand, walk, bend, and travel for business.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.